Join The Team !
ESP provides powerful and effective leisure management software solutions to many of Europe’s leading Organisations and Clubs. With over 25 years at the forefront of our industry, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver tailor-made systems.
ESP Leisure are looking for an experienced and innovative Lead Generator to join the team.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Have 1+ years of experience in B2B lead generation, and are proficient in using digital channels to drive ROI, preferably in the Software or SaaS space.
- Know the best practices and trends in digital marketing, particularly Paid Social and SEM, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Comfortable with lead generation and turning marketing leads into qualified sales leads. Generation targets will be set across our target markets.
- Detail-oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Are an innovative thinker that can seek out areas of opportunity.
- Self-Starter and results driven.
- Background in leisure industry would be desired, but not essential.
- If this is you, then read on…
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Gain a clear understanding of the core product to allow successful marketing to our target audiences.
- Develop, own and communicate search, display and paid social strategies.
- Analyse and segment target market audiences to ensure maximum impact in campaigns.
- Manage copy, creative and landing pages on our website and other platforms to match our strategy.
- Create relevant content to draw in leads looking to address a specific issue such as social media posts, videos, eBooks, info graphics and other publications.
- Develop direct response marketing funnels that effectively convert a marketing lead into qualified sales lead where our sales professionals will convert to a customer.
- Effectively track and measure impact of marketing activities and take a data-driven approach to adjust strategies and tactics.
- Monitor keywords that provide effective traffic and adjust copy accordingly to improve results.
- Reporting on progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics including acquisition funnel metrics and campaign performance.
- Using a structured and methodical approach to generate leads.
- Demonstrating a proactive and single minded approach to explore and develop each opportunity which arises.
- Making effective use of lead generation sources and carry out lead generation and project tracking activity.
- Ensuring timely progression, data integrity, and quality lead information is provided at all times.
- Providing weekly updates to the Sales Director, ensuring full transparency.
Salary based on experience.
Flexible working hours possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have a background in retail or hospitality but want to start working in an office environment? Had enough of working weekends, bank holidays and evenings? Then this is the opportunity for you!
ESP Leisure Ltd are looking for a bubbly and outgoing Receptionist to join the team in January 2019!
As the voice and face of ESP, the Receptionist position is a vital role within the company with very important responsibilities.
The primary role of the Receptionist is to deal with all enquiries promptly, in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
The role is also to provide general assistance and support to the Admin and Finance Team along with other ESP staff when required.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering company telephone, meeting, greeting and providing refreshments for visitors and staff
- Updating company documents, records and files
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the company’s switchboard system, hold music & Wi-Fi
- Stock control – internal & external
- Ensuring reception area and meeting rooms are clean and tidy, at all times
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Excellent telephone manner and people skills
- Methodical approach to working
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Accurate data entry with good attention to detail
- IT competent in Microsoft Office 365, Word and Excel
- Well organised
- Flexible and positive attitude
- An eagerness to learn and develop in the role
Previous experience working as a receptionist/administrator or similar role an advantage but not essential.
Previous roles in an office environment desirable